Please note that the class location has changed to:
6980 W Fletcher Ave.
Lincoln, NE 68524
Here are specific directions from the host:
1) In your mapping app, either enter "6980 W Fletcher Ave, Malcom, NE"
OR just enter "NW 48th and West Fletcher Ave"
2) When you get to NW 48th and W Fletcher Ave, turn West on W Fletcher Ave.
3) While driving on W Fletcher, you will see 3 separate brown and white signs that say "training facility". Follow the signs into the facility, which is two large buildings with blue metal roofs.
Choose to attend the first, or both days.
Day One Covers:
- Fourth Amendment Analysis
- Consensual Encounters
- Investigative Detentions & Arrests
- Searching and Seizing Vehicles, and more.
Day Two Covers:
- Officer and Supervisor Liability
- Mastering Probable Cause
- Executing Search Warrants
- Interview and Interrogation Law, and more.
Quickly register one or more officers with a credit card or purchase order (i.e. mail a check).
Hosted by Lincoln Police Department.
All students receive the extremely popular and useful Search & Seizure Survival Guide. We designed this book from the ground up for all police officers. The book guides officers on practically every search and seizure scenario, including advice on how to articulate the necessary legal doctrines in police reports.